Life and Health Sustainability, critical considerations!
Facts and considerations:
© copyright 2008 Bert Seelman
1. The human body grows a new stomach lining every 4 days, a new layer of skin every 28 days, and is basically completely rebuilt approximately every 16 months.
2. The materials we are built or regenerated from our intake or from what we eat, our nutrition. These materials also need time to be processed first, for reserves to be built for adequate response.
3. We are therefore only as good physically as what our diet or intake provides us over time.
4. As far back as 1936 Senate Document 264 stated our fields were unable to grow foods that were adequate for sustaining health.
5. Foods were not adequate for sustaining health more than 80 plus years ago and our fields are way more depleted now?
6. If we are to maintain health at even at a low level, we are already at a loss, let alone the idea of good or great health would require a far better diet than what is currently available.
7. Our health is dependent on the quality of our diet, the quality of our choices, and the working knowledge about what we specifically need or what our body actually dictates or requires.
8. If our nutrition is missing any of the required components this would create an imbalance and our system can then start to breakdown or will not be able to adequately respond.
9. Our likes, feelings, beliefs and thoughts have nothing to do with how our body responds, it is all about, what our body requires.
10. If we become weak, sick, or diseased it is for the reason that our body is unable to adequately respond. We cannot become restored or re-vitalized. =re-vital-ized
11. Everything we take into our bodies has a positive or negative effect. It is the accumulation of the positive or negatives that determines our overall condition.
12. When we seek a cure it must start from nutrition or it cannot be of a true benefit. If a cure or healing does not include nutrition it is only treating symptoms.
13. Without “all” the nutritional requirements for health, anything else is only a sustaining of the condition without true restoration or revitalization!
14. Prevention is the obvious way to avoid problems with health.
15. For true health, if anyone cannot understand prevention of a condition, how can we expect that they can determine how to cure it? This is self evident.
16. A drug can only mask or hide a symptom, so as to give “a type of relief” of a symptom.
17. Exercise in and of itself cannot build muscle, or health in any way, only nutrition can.
Nutrition = Materials + Time = Reserves for response = Response type or degree
` © copyright 2008 Bert Seelman
According to Mr. Webster……or his dictionary
HEALTH = the overall condition of a being, soundness, a condition of well being.
CURE = relief or restoration to health,
CURED = to restore to health, to effect a recovery from.
VITAL = of or characteristic of life, necessary to the continuation of life.
MEDICINE = the science of treating, an agent used to treat, something unpleasant.
DRUG = a medicine used in treating, a narcotic or hallucinogen, to stupefy or dull with.
FOR MORE INFO –
Results Are Proof
The Great Fitness Fraud
Performance Fitness Systems