Critical Considerations for Health or Life Sustainability
Facts and considerations:
1. The human body grows a new stomach lining every 4 days, a new layer of skin every 28 days, and is basically rebuilt approximately every 16 months.
2. The materials we are built or regenerated from comes from what we eat, our nutrition. These materials need time to be processed first for reserves to be built for response.
3. We are therefore only as good physically as what our diet provides us over time.
4. As far back as 1936 Senate Document 264 stated our fields were unable to grow foods that were adequate for sustaining health. (a serious consideration)
5. Foods were not adequate for sustaining health 72 years ago and our fields are more depleted now?
6. If we are to maintain health at even at a low level, we are already at a loss, let alone the idea of good or great health would require a diet of better than is available.
7. Our health is dependent on the quality of our diet and the quality of our choices and the working knowledge about what we specifically need or our body actually requires.
8. If our nutrition is missing any of the required components this is an imbalance and our system can then start to breakdown or will not be able to adequately respond.
9. Our likes, feelings, beliefs and thoughts have nothing to do with how our body responds, it is all what our body requires.
10. If we become weak, sick, or diseased it is for the reason that our body is unable to adequately respond. We cannot become re-vital-ized. (a very unrealized consideration)
11. Everything we take into our bodies has a positive or negative effect. It is the accumulation of the positive or negative that determines our overall condition.
12. When we seek a cure it must start from nutrition or it cannot be of a true benefit. If a cure does not include nutrition it is only treating symptoms.
13. Without all the nutritional requirements for health, anything else is only a sustaining of the condition without true restoration or revitalization to the individual.
14. Prevention is the obvious way to avoid problems with health.
15. For true health if anyone cannot understand prevention of a condition how can we expect they can determine how to cure it. This is self evident.
16. A drug can only mask or hide a symptom so as to give some type of relief of a symptom.
17. Exercise in and of itself cannot build muscle, or health in any way only nutrition can.
Nutrition = Materials + Time = Reserves for response = Response type = Results
© copyright 2008 Bert Seelman
According to Mr. Webster……
HEALTH= the overall condition of a being, soundness, a condition of well being.
CURE= restoration to health, CURED= to restore to health, to effect a recovery from.
VITAL= of or characteristic of life, necessary to the continuation of life.
MEDICINE= the science of treating, an agent used to treat, something unpleasant.
DRUG= a medicine used in treating, a narcotic or hallucinogen, to stupefy or dull with.
CALL us for programs that Guarantee – you can…,
Eat more food, Lose more fat,
Workout less, Measure more results,
Feel Better Now …
and Learn for Life… CALL – 520 327 2929
GO see our site, and Read FREE – the 1st Chapter of our book
and see our FREE Videos and Audios to learn~ www.ResultsAreProof.com