SO YOU BELIEVE THE CURRENT MEDICAL MODEL CARES FOR YOU…..WAKE UP IDIOTS IT IS BIG BUSINESS …..
Home > GOVERNMENT, United States > U.S. Law Allows Chemical and Biological Testing On Populace
U.S. Law Allows Chemical and Biological Testing On Populace
July 25, 2011
The following document is horrific — public law that allows chemical and biological agents to be tested on the U.S. populace. See the full document: U-2.S. Law Allows Testing of Chemicals and Biological Agents on Civilian Population.
How do you feel about being a human test subject?
PUBLIC LAW 105–85—NOV. 18, 1997 111 STAT. 1915
(2) The table of sections at the beginning of such chapter is amended by adding at the end the following new item:
‘‘985. Persons convicted of capital crimes: denial of certain burial-related benefits.’’.
(b) APPLICABILITY.—Section 985 of title 10, United States Code, as added by subsection (a), applies with respect to persons dying after January 1, 1997.
SEC. 1078. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS.
(a) PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.—The Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)—
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects. (b) EXCEPTIONS.—Subject to subsections (c), (d), and (e), the
prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control. (c) INFORMED CONSENT REQUIRED.—The Secretary of Defense
may conduct a test or experiment described in subsection (b) only if informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject.
(d) PRIOR NOTICE TO CONGRESS.—Not later than 30 days after the date of final approval within the Department of Defense of plans for any experiment or study to be conducted by the Depart- ment of Defense (whether directly or under contract) involving the use of human subjects for the testing of a chemical agent or a biological agent, the Secretary of Defense shall submit to the Committee on Armed Services of the Senate and the Committee on National Security of the House of Representatives a report setting forth a full accounting of those plans, and the experiment or study may then be conducted only after the end of the 30- day period beginning on the date such report is received by those committees.
(e) BIOLOGICAL AGENT DEFINED.—In this section, the term ‘‘biological agent’’ means any micro-organism (including bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiac, or protozoa), pathogen, or infectious sub- stance, and any naturally occurring, bioengineered, or synthesized component of any such micro-organism, pathogen, or infectious sub- stance, whatever its origin or method of production, that is capable of causing—
(1) death, disease, or other biological malfunction in a human, an animal, a plant, or another living organism;
(2) deterioration of food, water, equipment, supplies, or materials of any kind; or
(3) deleterious alteration of the environment. (f) REPORT AND CERTIFICATION.—Section 1703(b) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1994 (50 U.S.C. 1523(b)) is amended by adding at the end the following new paragraph:
10 USC 985 note. 50 USC 1520a.
Reports.111 STAT. 1916
49 USC 303 note.
Applicability. 8 USC 1440 note.
10 USC 111 note.
PUBLIC LAW 105–85—NOV. 18, 1997
‘‘(9) A description of any program involving the testing of biological or chemical agents on human subjects that was carried out by the Department of Defense during the period covered by the report, together with—
‘‘(A) a detailed justification for the testing;
‘‘(B) a detailed explanation of the purposes of the testing;
‘‘(C) a description of each chemical or biological agent tested; and
‘‘(D) the Secretary’s certification that informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject.’’.
(g) REPEAL OF SUPERSEDED PROVISION OF LAW.—Section 808 of the Department of Defense Appropriation Authorization Act, 1978 (50 U.S.C. 1520), is repealed.
LEARN THE FACTS SEE OUR WEBSITE AND YOUTUBES………
FOR MORE INFO –
Results Are Proof
The Great Fitness Fraud
Performance Fitness Systems